Now follow THE POLITICAL SINNER page on Facebook

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Awsome July

Over the past few months writing on this blog has been an excellent experience..it has given me a chance to route out my thoughts and processes...I have shared on this blog what I may not have in person with many people...and above all I have enjoyed each moment that I spent writing and reading this blog..(ofcourse I dont think those who read it have the same opinion).Anyways to make the blog more regular I am committing myself to write on the following topics during this month:

1)Indian Budget :A complete ANalysis

2)Cat Season 2009

3)The Clash of the titans

You would notice that there are no more articles related to trading...well I have thought about it for some time and finally decided to amntain two blogs..YES :) I am creating a new blog exclusively related to my tradings..i would be writing on it daily ...to share with you my trades,experience and mistakes..will update u on the same

Happy Blogging :)

No comments:

Post a Comment